The start of school around here means fall,
and for me, fall means baking with pumpkin.
These Pumpkin Nutella Muffins hit the spot on a Sunday morning.
Ingredients:1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1 cup Pumpkin
1/2 cup whole milk
5 Tbs butter, melted
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1. Mix all the wet ingredients together in a bowl with a wooden spoon.
2. Add all dry ingredients to bowl and mix well.
3. Spray the muffin tin or add muffin liners and divid dough (we usually get 11 muffins).
4. Take a baby spoon and add a dollop of Nutella to the top of each muffin. Then take a toothpick and swirl the Nutella into the muffin dough.
5. Bake muffins at 375º for 18-20 minutes.
6. Let cool and enjoy.