Sunday, October 14, 2012

2012 Week 42

Obviously I am going to have to run about 10 miles today because 
we are going to make homemade apple fritters this morning.  
For real.

Sunday - Fish tacos with grilled tilapia, guac, and refried beans
Monday - We have a boatload of eggs (thanks to my aunt and her chickens) and some veggies from our last CSA basket, so I'm thinking a frittata is perfect for tonight!
Tuesday - Stir-fry with udon noodles
Wednesday - Stuffed shells.  I like to use whatever we have on hand, and I'm thinking ricotta, basil, spinach and parm this time.
Thursday - Salmon with veggies
Friday - The kids and I have a pizza party at a friend's house and I'm bringing a veggie side.  I'm thinking of a Greek Quinoa Salad for a few veggie and protein to balance out the pizza!
Saturday - Homemade pizza.  I just saw a squash and gorgonzola pizza recipe that might be yummy for fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment