Sunday, February 3, 2013

2013 Week 6


Here's how I spent my weekend, watching the cutest Novice team swim to Mickey Mouse.
I just noticed how the two girls on the right are high five-ing, love it!

We are heading to a sad superbowl party today, since we're all still upset about the
Denver Donkeys being out of the game.
At least now we can focus on the important parts, the food and the commercials!
I'm bringing this Vegan Spinach and Artichoke dip that I'm excited to try.

Here's out dinners for the week:
Sunday - Crab boil Superbowl party
Monday - Baked pasta dish, easy with pasta, sauce, ricotta and mozzarella.
Tuesday - BBQ tofu with a green veggie and brown rice.
Wednesday - Maple baked lentils with sweet potatoes, fresh bread and a salad.
Thursday - Taco/quesadilla night. Maybe fish tacos for the adults.
Friday - Homemade pizza night, looking for a cheese free version for myself.
Saturday - Dinner out with friends.

Have a fun week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment