Wednesday, May 10, 2017

2017 Weeks 18 and 19

We spent a few days this week celebrating our first born.
He chose to do something fun as a family instead of a party with his friends
and I was so relieved (to not have to plan and throw a big party),
and excited to spend some family time celebrating him! 

On another note, I'm reeeeeally trying hard to get these dinners planed and made!!

Dinners this week:
Sunday: Grilled chicken and shrimp with grilled veggies.
Monday: Dinner out with the birthday boy, pizza on the menu.
Tuesday: Birthday dinner with my mom and sister and her family, chinese take out.
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Dinner out with another May birthday friend.
Friday: Homemade pizza for Scott and the kids. I'm going out!
Saturday: Early mother's day dinner with my daughter and my mom, girls night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment