Sunday, June 17, 2012

2012 Week 25


Happy Father's Day to Scott!
Whew, 90º and higher all week!  I see lots of cold salads and grilling in our future...
Sunday - Father's Day dinner.  Easy, peasy for Scott, since I have to work. Hot dogs and a steak on the grill, corn on the cob and some cold greens.
Monday - Cold, make ahead pasta salad.  Possibly this.
Tuesday - Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sammies and a fruit salad
Wednesday - Some sort of cold Asian peanut salad...
Thursday - Grilled Salmon and sauteed green veggies with homemade bread
Friday - Homemade pizza on the grill.  I'm still working on a dough recipe that we all love, I'll post the one we are going to try later this week.
Saturday - I have to leave for a swim meet in OH, so something easy for Scott and the kids.  Maybe sliders on the grill.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment