Monday, July 9, 2012

2012 Week 28

I hope everyone survived last week with all the parties and BBQs that were had.  I'm not sure I'm fond of the 4th falling on a Wednesday, it was a weird week to say the least.  The kids were constantly asking, "Does Daddy work today?" They were totally confused about the holiday in the middle of the week too!  Anyway, I made some delish firework cookies and a cute flag fruit plate for a party. Both were fun to make with the kids.


This past week was also a big family week.  My mom's birthday was Saturday and my sister's was Sunday.  They had a huge party over the weekend and it was so fun to see all of our family and friends. My sister made some delish veg side dishes and I'll post those recipes soon.

Now, on to the week ahead, here's what we have planned for dinners...
Sunday - Whole wheat pasta with tomato sauce.  We usually add in veggie crumbles to the sauce.  Steamed broccoli and garlic bread on the side.
Monday - Going to try this again, we didn't get to it last week and still have the zucchini from our CSA
Tuesday - Fish tacos
Wednesday - Farmers market skillet, yum!
Thursday - Left overs
Friday - Homemade Pizza
Saturday - Picnic for Movie in the Park

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment