Sunday, April 14, 2013

2013 Week 16

We had a great time last week at the Rockies game
with my mom.
The kids definitely enjoyed the foods of the game.
The peanuts, the popcorn, the nachos   
It was good times!

This week is supposed to be cold and rainy/snowy which is typical of Colorado springs.  It will be 70ยบ one day and snowing the next.  I am so ready for some warm, sunny days.

So, I think I might try this new Chocolate chip cookie recipe.  Aren't we all on a mission to find the perfect recipe?  I thought I had found one a few years ago, and then we moved and I swear it's a whole different (not-good) cookie in my new ovens.  So strange.

Anyway, with the predicted cold temps, our menu is similar to one in December, boo.
Sunday - A last day of grilling before the cold weather.  Salmon, rainbow chard, and couscous.
Monday - Sweet potato and black bean chili in the crockpot.
Tuesday - Baked potato and soup bar.  I wonder if the kids will be into this...
Wednesday - Grilled cheese and tomato soup.
Thursday - Stirfry with tofu and noodles.
Friday - Homemade pizza night!
Saturday - Dinner out, or Scott's cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment