Saturday, August 23, 2014

2014 Week 34

Even though I got to spend my week with these cuties,
the first week of school left me feeling a little run down.
Perhaps I'm fighting a cold, but I needed a something warm and spicy to help me out.
Enter this amazing recipe I found for a vegetarian hot and sour soup.
It was exactly what was needed.

Dinners this week:
Sunday - Grilling, getting the best of the summer packed in. Corn on the cob, salmon, greens, yummy.
Monday - Pesto pasta with garden tomatoes and a fruit salad.
Tuesday - Taco Tuesday. Beef, beans, crunchy, soft, and all the toppings.
Wednesday - Homemade mac and cheese with a green veggie on the side.
Thursday - Breakfast for dinner, eggs and waffles.
Friday - Homemade pizza night. We made it through the week, yay!
Saturday - In Steamboat for the weekend, dinner out!


No comments:

Post a Comment