Sunday, March 1, 2015

2015 Week 9

 I had a new helper in the kitchen this week.
We made some banana muffins 
and my littlest guy did a great job smashing up the bananas.
The kids had Friday off and we had a fun day swimming.
Of course we followed that up with ice cream and adult beverages!

Dinners this week:
Sunday - My dad is in town so we are having dinner at my sister's house. Ribs, potato salad and asparagus are on the menu. I'm not sure what I'll be having :).
Monday - Butternut squash mac and cheese, and roasted broccoli. With fruit.
Tuesday - Dinner out with my dad.
Wednesday - Baked chicken legs, a Mediterranean quinoa salad, and fruit.
Thursday - Burrito bowls with black beans, brown rice, fajita veggies, and lots of toppings. With a yummy cilantro lime sour cream dressing.
Friday - Homemade pizza night, with a salad and fruit.
Saturday - Corn and potato chowder with a green salad and homemade bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment