Saturday, December 26, 2015

2015 Week 52

Oh my, how is it the last week of 2015.
I know that I say this every year,
and I know it makes me sound so old,
but HOW did it go so fast?



Christmas and the holidays were so amazing,
I think we had smiles on our faces the whole week.
And of course, the week was full of amazing food and friends.

Dinner this week:
Sunday - Scott and I have both been feeling run down. I think a hot and sour soup is needed.
Monday - The Broncos are playing tonight, so game food it is. Baked potato bar with a green salad.
Tuesday - Grilled cheese with homemade tomato soup and a green salad.
Wednesday - Rainbow peanut noodles with a fruit salad.
Thursday - New Year's Eve! We're planning on a fun night in with take out Pho and ice cream sundaes with sparkler candles.
Friday - Happy New Year! Hoppin' Johns with cornbread and honey.
Saturday - Here's to homemade pizza with lots of veggies and tucking in for a family movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment