Wednesday, January 13, 2016

2016 Week 2



I took the big kids up for ski lessons yesterday and they loved it!
I was totally impressed that they both rode the chair lift and skied back down the mountain.
This little one and I were happy to spend our day inside drinking coffee (me)
and eating cookies (him and me).

Dinners this week:
Sunday - Dinner out for me, Scott and the kids had spaghetti.
Monday - Chili and cornbread after skiing.
Tuesday - Pasta primavera with lots of veggies and a homemade parm sauce. 
Wednesday - Dinner in Boulder, while we get skis for the weekend.
Thursday - Dinner on the go! We're heading up to the mountains for the long weekend.
Friday - Spaghetti, garlic bread, salad and fruit.
Saturday - Dinner out.
Sunday - Go Broncos!! Game day food.

No comments:

Post a Comment