Tuesday, November 15, 2016

2016 Week 46

It's been a tough week emotionally.
We all needed some time outside and unplugged.
Luckily, the weather agreed. 
It's been a hot October and November here so far,
but I heard snow is coming Thursday. 
We'll see.

I have been loving a new cookbook I discovered and many recipes from this week are from it.
The book it Run Fast, Eat Slow and the recipes are amazing. 
It's one of the first cook books that I've found that really follows my food philosophy,
which is real food (including fat) and lots of veggie and fish options.

Dinners this week:
Sunday - Gumbo with friends after the Bronco game.
Monday - Eat out for the school.
Tuesday - Salmon cakes and artichokes.
Wednesday - Quinoa risotto with zucchini and fresh bread.
Thursday - Veggie fried rice with shrimp.
Friday - Homemade pizza night.
Saturday - Dinner out.


No comments:

Post a Comment