Sunday, December 11, 2016

2016 Week 50

Week 50?
Wow, as usual this year has flown by!
This time of year especially.
These last few weeks of the year are so very fun,
but go by in a blink.
I'm resolving to enjoy the time and not think of what I need to do next.
To witness the small moments between our family.
Like when a little asks a big for help walking in the snow. 💗

Dinners this week:
Sunday - Dinner out with my dad.
Monday - Roast chicken with veggies.
Tuesday -  Dinner out for me, tacos for the kids and Scott.
Wednesday - Dinner out before riding the Santa train! Shhh, it's a secret!
Thursday - Meatballs with zucchini noodles and marinara.
Friday - Pizza for kids with a sitter, Scott and I will eat out at his company holiday party.
Saturday - Chili and cornbread with a side salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment