Sunday, September 2, 2012

2012 Week 36

Go Buffs!  Oh wait, we lost our first game...it's going to be a long season of college football, isn't it?

Sunday - Scott's smokin' ribs.  He's promised me a veggie delight...I'm guessing that means black bean burgers.
Monday - Another Labor Day BBQ after enjoying an extra weekend day.
Tuesday - We have a boatload of eggplant from our own garden and the CSA.  So, I'm cruising Pinterest now for eggplant recipes.  Right now these Eggplant Arancini are looking pretty good.  I think the kids would even eat them.  Served with a green salad.
Wednesday - First night back to coaching for me so we need a make ahead dinner.  Since we're supposed to get arugula in the CSA, I'm thinking this pasta with arugula and white beans will be perfect!
Thursday - Left overs
Friday - Homemade pizza on the grill.
Saturday - Another CU game for Scott, so I'm thinking of a ladies and kids night fiesta! Quesadillas on the grill, guacamole and chips and lots of margs!

No comments:

Post a Comment