Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 Week 1

Wowza! The first post of 2013 (even though it's not technically 2013 yet...).  
I'm proud that I stuck to my resolution last year and planned our dinners nearly every week.  It's definitely a habit now and I find our whole week becomes very unorganized if I don't have things planned out on Sunday.  

Here's how we're ending 2012 and beginning 2013:
Sunday - Scott and I will be at the Broncos game (go donkeys), so the kids and sitter are having pizza.
Monday - New Years Eve dinner of spinach and artichoke cheese fondue with lots of veggies and bread for dipping.  Maybe this for dessert!
Tuesday - We always have hoppin' johns on New Years Day, I made these last year and they were fabulous.  Making it again this year.  We usually have our hoppin' johns with Virginia ham and biscuits.
Wednesday - Corn and potato chowder with fresh bread.
Thursday - Leftovers!
Friday - Easy pasta dinner
Saturday - Chili and cornbread

No comments:

Post a Comment