Sunday, January 6, 2013

2013 Week 2

It's been such a fun and calm start to the new year! 
 L started school on Friday and H and I are back in the swing of things.

We've been baking and making dinners together, H and I and she's quite the helper!

For some reason I'm struggling with dinners this week.  Here's what I've come up with so far:
Sunday - I'm coaching, meatballs and mashed potatoes for Scott and the kids!
Monday - Black bean spinach enchiladas, yum.
Tuesday - mmm, creamed kale and eggs.
Wednesday - Roasted garlic pasta salad or homemade mac and cheese with veggies thrown in.
Thursday - Homemade pizza night returns. 
Friday - Something on the grill, maybe fish, maybe black bean burgers. Sweet potato fries too!
Saturday - We are having friends over for the Bronco game, I'm making chili for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment